poniedziałek, 25 czerwca 2012

Ten: Own a horse



 I had a dream. It was so big, that I was a bit scared of posting it here. Because owning a horse is a huge thing. It takes time, patience and money. Horses are surprisingly fragile and sensitive animals, but feeling the wind in your hair, when you are galopping trough open fields is priceless. Your blood is pure, sparkling, pink endorphines. For me it's a definition of freedom. 

 I was dreaming about having a horse since I was eight. I just wanted to have it, ride it whenever I want, have a very special understanding betwen me and the animal, care for it, not need to ask anybody for permission to galop trough open fields. Surprisingly, my dream came true in a very unexpected way, even before I managed to write about it here. It turns out that I don't need to own a horse to get what I wanted. This story is going to be continued...;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz